Online PAN Card Correction
We have shared here useful information for the PAN card holders. The information is specifically about the PAN card correction form. The permanent account number is not mandatory. But, it is an important document in our country. PAN card is a must document to carry our certain kinds of financial transactions. Hence, a vast majority of citizens are holding permanent account number. Unfortunately, the typographical mistakes are often noticed in the PAN card. If you want to correct your PAN card details, you can apply for the correction. Especially if you have issued your card recently, do check it properly for all the spellings. Check all the details like name, surname, and date of birth. Make sure that you have received the document without any error.
There are many agents who take up the job of applying for PAN card on your behalf. You can contact the agents for the PAN card correction too. However, it is quite simple to get the amendment without any middleman or agent. Download the PAN card correction form online and fill it up for online submission. You can pay online or offline through demand draft. First of all, you will need to get the form for changes in PAN card. The application for changes in PAN details can be done either through nsdl portal or the UTI.
When do you Need Correction in PAN Card
In the following conditions, apply for correction in PAN details immediately with the related authority.
If your PAN card has errors in following details:
- Applicant’s name or spelling mistake
- Applicant’s father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Very unclear photograph
- Unclear or illegible signature
- Discrepancy in the printing of PAN number
Make sure that you accurately mention the detail for which you need corrections.
NSDL PAN Card Correction Form
Do you want to get the PAN card correction form from the tin.tin.nsdl.com website? Here is the way to download the form and apply for correction through NSDL.
- Click here to download the form for correction in PAN card.
- If you want to apply online by yourself, use this link to NSDL portal: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- Choose the application type as request for change/correction in the existing PAN card.
- Fill up the form with all the required details.
- Select the option for the individual or form at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your existing permanent account number too.
- Give the exact correction you need to appear on the card.
- Submit it online and pay the fees offline or online.
- You can start filling up the form after following the guidelines given.
- You will see a button at the bottom of the page.
- Select your option of individual or firm as applicable and fill up the form.
- Make sure that you provide your PAN Card number and the change or correction you need.
Once you apply for correction, your PAN card with the same number and corrected details will be issued. If you do not receive it in 20 days, check PAN card status at the same NSDL website only.
Download UTI PAN Card Correction Form – CSF Form
- Click here and visit UTI
- Refer to the ‘Downloads’ sections shown in the menu.
- The dropdown menu will show multiple options for different forms.
- Click on the option which says ‘Change Request Application – CSF Form’.
- Now you can download the form in the pdf format.
- Using this form, you can apply for changes in your PAN card details.
- You can also save the form to fill it up offline. Upload PAN card correction form after completing.
- The supportive documents will be required along with the submission of the form.
Likewise application for a new one, you also need to submit documents with PAN card correction form. The proof of identity, proof of residence, and date of birth are required. Also, submit the self-attested Xerox copy of your existing card. Finally, send the acknowledgment receipt and copies of documents to NSDL or UTI address.
The procedure of the application for changes is not very different. It is more or less similar to the application of new PAN card. If you are applying for a fresh PAN card, refer to our post on PAN card application form. You may also refer to the procedure of application given in that post. Keep visiting us and refer us to others for downloading important application forms. Iforms.co.in is launched to provide all the important forms and challans right at one place. Users don’t need to navigate different sites for getting different challans. We are sure we are saving a lot of time and efforts of our readers. Share PAN card correction form downloading procedure with your friends and family members. It is a useful information for all permanent account number holders.