How to Fill SBI Account Opening Form
Do you want to open your SBI bank account? This is the right place to apply with SBI account opening form. Learn to open SBI bank account with step-wise instructions. SBI is one of the largest banks with millions of customers. It has a wide network of ATMs and regional branches across the country. The foundation of one of the oldest bank dates back to the British India. Many of you must be planning to open an account with the State Bank of India. This post guides you to open SBI account online.
Saving accounts, current account, corporate, PPF and many other accounts can be applied for with SBI. The following information will help you to open any type of account with the SBI. To save your time and hassles you can fill up the SBI account opening form online. In our blog the online procedure is very simple. The instructions given here are simplifying it further for the applicants. Follow the instructions and open your bank account at the SBI portal.
State Bank of India Online Application Form
Follow the complete process of filling up SBI account opening form. Also, find the list of all the documents you will need to submit for opening SBI bank account.
Also you can apply other application forms such as government application forms like a passport applications, Aadhar card application form, as well as Exams application forms like a IPCC Exam Form, ICAI Exam Form extra.
SBI Account opening Form Steps
Step – I Customer Information Section
- Visit the official website of the SBI and click on the ‘Apply now’.
- Give a click on ‘Start Now’. A form for Customer Information Section will appear on the screen.
- This form requires you to fill up all your personal details like name, address etc. Also fill up the additional details and the identification details.
- Fill up and click on the proceed button. This will generate a TCRN number online. TCRN is the temporary customer reference number.
Step -II Account Information Section
- Now you can fill up the second section known as the Account Information Section.
- Select the type of account and services you want to get.
- Nomination form details will follow. Though nomination details are optional, we highly recommend it.
The end of this step will generate a TARN or temporary account reference number. You will require the TARN later to get a print out of the form or edit it. After the form is filled up completely and submitted, an SMS will be received on the applicant’s mobile with TARN.
Now read carefully the rules for saving bank account. After generation of the TARN, you can take a print out of the SBI account opening form dully filled up by you. If you do not have a PAN card, you will have to submit the Form 60.
Documents Required For Opening SBI Bank Account
While filling up the SBI online account opening form, you will need to submit the following documents
- Two recent passport-size coloured photos
- KYC documents copies as mentioned in your SBI account opening form.
Other optional documents are:
- Form 60 in the absence of PAN number.
- Form DA-1 if you are making a nomination
If you are opening a joint account, submit the KYC details and documents for all the account holders. You may also leave the filled SBI account opening form and save it. The filled up form will be resumed when you start again. Now you can visit your SBI branch with the form and necessary documents. The time taken for opening of the account will be reduced if the form is already filled in online. The SBI online account opening form is a great convenience to save your time and hassles. Follow iforms.co.in for various other application forms like PAN card form, passport, and aadhar card.